[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric question

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Feb 11 19:24:15 UTC 2011

Dixie,
When you first purchase your fabric you can mark it.  The "pretty" side on fabric when on the bolt it is always on the outside.  That is the same way with gift wrap.  When the fabric is cut the pretty side will be on the outside.  When you get home, you can label it in some way.  A Braille card or a special safety pin method that you know.  We use two stick pins together on the front side of the fabric.  This tells us it is the Pretty side.

Cindy Z.