[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 20:19:35 UTC 2011

When I do my piecing I have purchased quarter inch masking tape from a
quilt store.  As I cut my strips of fabric I put a piece of masking tape on
the right side of the strip If I cut squares out I put a piece on the right
side  of the squares.  Now I use a diaper pin and pin my squares on the pin
with  the masking tape side all facing in the same direction.  If I  example...

I think I am going to stop here as the light bulb just went off in my  head.

Watch for my next couple of emails.

In a message dated 2/11/2011 4:27:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,