[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric question

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 12 13:05:01 UTC 2011

Agreed

Often the fabric is folded so the right side is on the inside while on a
bolt.

Also, before one uses the fabric in a project, it should be washed.  This
way the shrinking is done before the finished project is made.  Otherwise,
if say in a quilt for example, you use several different pieces of fabric,
from several different fabrics to create the color designs in the quilt,
then wash the fabric for the first time, it is very possible that the
fabrics will all shrink at different rates causing puckers, and other issues
with the quilt.

 Dixie