[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric question

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Feb 14 01:59:59 UTC 2011

Setting fabric up isn't a problem for me.  When I purchase material, I get
them to fold it right side facing out.  Then if I'm going to put a braille
color label on, I can just pin it right on top.  My quilt pieces are stacked
by color or pattern and I pin them together with one of those giant safety
pins, color/pattern side up.  I then will bundle the pieces into what I will
sew for one block and then put them in a small ziplock bag and then label
the bags.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net