[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 04:10:53 UTC 2011

Yes, being organized is something you need to do.

In a message dated 2/13/2011 6:02:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net writes:

Setting  fabric up isn't a problem for me.  When I purchase material, I get

them to fold it right side facing out.  Then if I'm going to put a  braille
color label on, I can just pin it right on top.  My quilt  pieces are
stacked
by color or pattern and I pin them together with one of  those giant safety
pins, color/pattern side up.  I then will bundle  the pieces into what I
will
sew for one block and then put them in a small  ziplock bag and then label
the  bags.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net