[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic Canvas needles

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:36:44 UTC 2011

Question on how to identify needle sizes. I just signed up for the plastic canvas class and yesterday went to get my yarn and needles. I found a package of plastic canvas needles with 5 needles of different sizes but nothing on the package to indicate what sizes they are. Can anyone tell me how to identify them? Also how do you mark or label needles?
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson