[Nfb-krafters-korner] Marking Needles?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Feb 14 14:59:29 UTC 2011

Barb;
On those kind of packages, it should give you a range of sizes of needles in the package.  They are usually in the package from small to large.  You should have been able to get a single pack of 2, size 16 needles.  Squeze the tip of the yarn and it should slide into the eye of the needle and also fit into the holes of the canvis, easily.
Send me, directly your home addres and what you want and I will get the canvis out to you.
If you go to Walmart or any hardware store, they have plastic boxes with about 4 inch slots.  I use one of the for my needles.  It has 5 or 6 slots.  I use a change purce or even some kind of bag for a few needles and sizzors to keep with my project.

Terry Powers