[Nfb-krafters-korner] Raquel's introduction

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:07:54 UTC 2011

Welcome and this group is a wealth of information. I love to crochet, knit, rug hooking, stick weaving, safety pin beading and using seed beads for multiple projects.
I know it seems difficult to learn a craft via phone, but it is amazing how well it works. I recommend looking at the classes and giving one a try. Again, I joined in the summer and I was so grateful with how much people can answer a simple to complex question and no question is too big or small.....
Happy searching for a craft.
If you have questions about safety pin beadin....contact me off list at tct71887 at gmail.com for right now I teach those classes.
Happy crafting!
Theresa