[Nfb-krafters-korner] Raquel's introduction

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 18:25:09 UTC 2011

Hello Raquel! Welcome! I pop in and outbe me with my crazy life.  '-) I was a music mayor some years ago and kind of wish I hadn't given it up. I was going into music education, but my ADD got in the way ′x wasn't diagnosed at the time and still isn't treated (the one med that worked was too expensive).
I'm a bit eclectic when it -es to crafting myself; I do lucet and kumihimo, which I picked up before joining the list, and from branched and since joining I've done some loom knitting, plastic canvas, and am currently taking one of Theresa's excellent safety-pin beading classes.  There are enough crafts talked about around here that I'm sure you'll find something to catch your attention.

Welcome again!
Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasPhaelan
Skype: LandrasPhaelan