[Nfb-krafters-korner] Saftey pin beading question

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 03:46:59 UTC 2011

Thank you everyone, you've all been very helpful. I think I've found me a
new craft and am so excited about the upcoming beading classes.
I wanted to attempt a beading project before taking classes in order to
become familiar with the pieces of the kit, I learn better this way and now
feel I'll be able to follow along in the classes.
I believe it was Greg who asked what I'm working on, I chose to start off
with a round lidded bowl/candy dish.
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson