[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 22:27:00 UTC 2011

To Everyone:        I would like to  know if there are any classes that we
have had in the past that folks might like  to have repeated once again?
Please let me know.

We have new folks always joining us and since we keep trying to have new
classes we tend to forget the classes we had in the past that allowed us to
learn how to do the crafting we do.  I would like to come up with a list to
allow our new folks the experience of learning some of the basics.  So let
me know.

I myself think a repeat of the votive candle holder would be a great
introduction and project for the folks interested in the safety pin  beading.  I
think more crochet classes to build on the beginners class we  had would be
good for everyone.  Maybe some of the seed beading classes  that Laurie has
done would be good.  Everyone like one of those first  necklace classes she
had taught just prior to the holidays a couple years  back.  Would you like
another sewing machine lecture?

Put on your thinking caps or look back over some of the old classes we had
in the past and let us know.