[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello and welcome

marti blough marthav at samobile.net
Tue Jan 4 00:10:21 UTC 2011

Joyce,
In my opinion, what is so cool about Krafters Korner is being able to
take craft lessons over the phone. So whether I am in Wyoming or New
Mexico, I can call in at the appointed time, for whatever class I have
signed up for.  My first experience doing a class via the telephone,
will be at the end of January.  I have signed up for Laurie Porter's
bead class.  Wow!  I'm excited about krafters korner.
Marti