[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes beginning time

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 2 23:45:10 UTC 2011

Yikes! I get up at 5:15 am and am out of the house most days well before 6
am  so starting at 8 pm has been really late for me, but 9 pm would be
beyond my ability to learn anything. I am exhausted by that time since my
days are very long.

Maybe offer a classs for east coast "night owls" sometimes?

Have afternoon or morning classes ever been offered?
I would love to take a daytime class when I wam wide awake and ready to be
creative and the house is quiet.

Lynda River Woman