[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes beginning time

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jan 3 15:48:32 UTC 2011

I am up at the same time and out on the rode at about 6:00.  I work a 9 hour day so can not take a day time class.  The only time I could take a day time class is every other Friday, my day off, but that is not taken up with cooking and mobility and maybe computer classes.
It is imposible to meet the needs of everyone.  I guess it is the choice of the teacher and Joice.

Terry P.