[Nfb-krafters-korner] looms?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jan 3 12:28:19 UTC 2011

You can always make items to give to the needy in other areas of the world.  I am working on my first scarf, for the knitting circle, I just joined.  They bless them and donate them to the needy.  Also people make baby blankets for the newly Baptised.  Hats of all sizes are also in great need.  One lady even made some gloves.  What ever you are best at, will be greatly appreciated.  They also have round looms for different sizes of hats.  A single strand of yarn will make your hat lite, but worm enough, but a double strand will make it warm and cozy.
Terry Powers