[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Types (was Re: beginners project forloom?)

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jan 3 18:39:05 UTC 2011

Good idea Terrence.  Maybe it would be helpful to designate what type of
loom is being discussed in the "Subject Line" of the email. that way, only
those interested in that particular loom would be wanting to read it and
those who are not interested would not take the time to check that out.

I only look at the comments that are things I am interested in. If it is not
something I care about, I do not even open the email - so it helps to know
what is there.

Thanks,, Lynda River Woman