[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Dropped Stitches

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jan 3 16:09:33 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Lynda Lambert
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 9:18 AM
Subject: Dropped Stitches

OK, I have a boo boo in my knitting. I am working on a prayer shawl, and I had been putting in a life line every 10 inches or so.  But, I thought I was ok, so I took out the life line, and THEN noticed I had something that was not right.  UGH.  Now I am going to try to tear it down and fix it without the life line this morning Wish me good luck! This might be an interesting journey.  Sigh. If all else fails, I will call my sighted knitter friend and say "Knitting Emergency, please respond ASAP." (laugh)

Lynda River Woman
 "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com