[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Dropped Stitches

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 3 17:14:30 UTC 2011

Prayers are coming for your prayer shawl!  What is the pattern?

Hmmmm, I guess that by ripping back, then it gives this shawl just that many
more hours of prayer covering it?

We have been church shopping, and the one I am feeling very drawn to, we
attended yesterday morning, they had lifted up a shawl in prayer that had
come from their prayer shawl ministry.  The church even became more
attractive when I heard they have this ministry.

 Dixie