[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Dropped Stitches

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jan 3 18:29:41 UTC 2011

thanks for the prayers for my Prayer Shawl. I think I got it done!  I put a
safety pin in the area I ripped back to and tomorrow I will have my friend
look it over to be sure it is right.  It is of Homespun, which makes matters
much worse when you have to rippit.

Ah, a church that prays over a shawl - yes, that is a great ministry They
bring so much comfort to the person who receives them, but they bring
comfort and peace to the one doing the knitting, too.  I love to knit them
and have two ready to be delivered this week to the church.

Lynda River woman