[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jan 4 12:37:30 UTC 2011

I have sent one or two sheets of plastic canvis, showing the steps of making a loop coaster.  It is shown in steps and the blind person can feal the stitches on the canvis and read directions on the computer or in braille.  Most do not even need the directions, especially if you ever have done plastic canvis, before.
Some, that have done it before, just need anexample of the finished item.

Terry P.