[Nfb-krafters-korner] Scheduling Classes...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 16:33:56 UTC 2011

I have one simple question about teaching/class schedules.  Aren't there any people on this list in the West Coast time zone that can teach classes and not use another instructor's class materials as the base for their class?  If there were a few people in the western region that could step up and say "I have something to offer and teach"  it would help solve these issues.  Terrence has been good with offering his ability on his weaving technique.  Surely there has to be others that know a lot more than they think they do.

Eileen