[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Tue Jan 4 17:32:23 UTC 2011

Well I did not mean to make everyone so upset just stated my struggles.
I won't say anymore and won't commit to anything unless I can be there.
I just thought with everyone being so spread out with time
differences this could be a consideration. I understand though and
this will be my last post on the subject.
Sorry I said anything at all.
Lovette