[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 12:00:29 UTC 2011

Lovette,

Don't worry about stirring the pot, you were asked a question and you gave
your answer, no more, no less.  You are a part of the group and I don't
think there is anyone here who would want you to not ask questions or give
an opinion just because it could possibly stir the caldren.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Susan
(804) 781-0327
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net