[Nfb-krafters-korner] times for classes

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 4 20:09:02 UTC 2011

I have not followed this discussion closely so I was not aware of any
comments regarding your class materials being made available to people that
did not attend the class.

My understanding of the discussion was just simply bringing up the topic of
possible class times. If no one would even consider taking 1:00 pm EST class
on a Friday, then we never need to offer that as an option. These are just
options that we are trying to open up for people. Obviously, if no
instructors want to hold class at a different time, then we can't have
classes other than the times we have been offering.

My best guess would be that Joyce is trying to schedule our Christmas in
August classes that have been proposed and offer different times that might
allow some people that have previously not attended classes to find
something that works for them. If an instructor is only available on certain
days at certain times, then they obviously can't even consider offering a
different time.

Variety is the spice of life and flexibility makes the world go round.

Cindy S.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blueher

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/sleryth