[Nfb-krafters-korner] HELP for sock class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jan 5 19:14:00 UTC 2011

I just went to the craft store and they didn't have double pointed size 11 needles.  The largest they had was size 8 which I know is way to small.  Am I able to use circular size 11 needles to make the socks?  If so, is one circular needle enough, or would I need two?

Also, the yarn they had was not 95%, 5% it was 100% wool so I went with it thinking it would be okay.  Was that correct?  And, will one skein be enough for the pair of socks?

Thanks,
Cindy