[Nfb-krafters-korner] HELP for sock class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 21:09:17 UTC 2011

You can use the magic loop method to do the socks and Eileen had said that
is the way she was going to do them.  You will have to ask for her help
with that as I will be teaching it with double pointed needles.  You need
this super bulky yarn and it can be 10% wool, just beware that this wool and
the  Circus yarn will felt so you will need to wash by hand and no dryer.0

In a message dated 1/5/2011 11:14:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,