[Nfb-krafters-korner] VI/Blind and crafting

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Jan 8 17:13:38 UTC 2011

Also, if you just pick one something you want to try, maybe someone here on
the list have extra stuff that they can either give/loan/sell to you as they
help you with that craft.

Fortunately or maybe unFortunately, if I pick a craft I really want to
learn/conker, I don't stop until I have done just that.  That is how I
learned crow hooking and stick weaving.  The stick weaving was thanks to
Carla (I think) and the crow hooking was thanks to my sister reading the
instructions over and over to me while I crochetted and pulled the first 5
inches of my first crow hooked scarf out way too many times until I finally
got it.

So,dear heart, just pick something and we'll take it from there.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net