[Nfb-krafters-korner] VI/Blind and crafting

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 18:58:18 UTC 2011

Hi barb,
I found that taking a class and using the supplies list from the teacher I never spend a lot of money. The class and the emailed instructions after the class help me learn the craft and whether I want to do more.

The only time I spend a lot of crafting materials is when I can't keep my hands from dropping more items then I need in my cart and I do that a lot. Especially with yarn.

Try not to fear the classes. We are usually all beginners and have lots of questions and mistakes.

Now, my Sister, Carol, can find ideas on the net and go for it and come up with a great finished project. I am not as good at that. So I usually learn on a class and then expand my skills.

Henrietta