[Nfb-krafters-korner] class recordings

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 19:02:26 UTC 2011

Hi Jean,
The recordings are very good for refreshing one's memory but I don't think they are as good for learning. You loose the chance to ask questions.

I am hoping the group will find a way to offer classes via internet or something creative that will make it possible for everyone to join in.

There is a lot of time on the classes where people are working and that makes them difficult to follow.  So we need to find better ways to include everyone.

Other organizations use the internet to offer audio interactions for blind person. I am sure we will get there too.
Henrietta