[Nfb-krafters-korner] VI/Blind and crafting

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:39:06 UTC 2011

As a newbie to crafting and having limited vision, I'm still exploring "options" for types of craft I might be interested in without having to purchase a bunch of supplies and then deciding that it is not something I'm interested in.

So my question is, how does one explore the different mediums in the crafting world to find something they like without spending a lot of money and then having supplies laying around they won't use?
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson