[Nfb-krafters-korner] Extremely Dissapointed

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 19:33:02 UTC 2011

If you really think you need to unsubscribe then you should go ahead and do that. But, in my opinion, you will be the looser.

I have been a member from almost the beginning. We have had a few tiny disagreements before but nothing that caused an uproar like this. This is good reason to stay. You did join at a time that might make you feel uncomfortable, but give it some time. You can just get rid of the email after reading if you feel a need. But  actually, I think you will find yourself enjoying the group. I am sure things will go back to normal soon.

This is a new group. No one really has a lot of training in this kind of work. And, yes, the board does work at making the group work. You will find that even with these growing pains, our members are good people. They will prove it to you if you just give them a chance.

But do what your heart tells you.  I am not political or determined to make my wishes rule, I would rather sit back and let the group teach me new crafting ideas. But if everyone is like me, there would be no group.

My crafting abilities are not good enough to worry that someone would steal my ideas and profit from them. Well, come to think about it, I sent out an email with three or four activities to do with children all summer.  My back ground as a Early Childhood teacher has taught me to give away all my ideas. Not a socially excepted idea in these days of computer sites.  I never thought about writing a book to sell. I have, however, written many plans and offered many classes to others at no cost.  So I am not someone who would even think to worry about what the group did with my info.  That doesn't make me right.  Just puts me in a catagory.

Let the group work this out. Stay around to see how the outcomes fits your beliefs and then make your decision.

I have surely learned more then I have given here.
Henrietta