[Nfb-krafters-korner] Decoupage

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 20:24:33 UTC 2011

I have done this in the past and then made a cake and brought it to a
party.  I left the holiday dish and cake for the hostess.  I did tell  them they
could carefully wash the top side of the dish.  You can get these  clear
see thru dinner plates at restaurant  supply places.

In a message dated 1/8/2011 10:54:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,