[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Beads

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 22:34:09 UTC 2011

I haven't seen beaded bandanas in forever!!
Are pony beads the long slender beads I've seen, usually a little fatter in
the middle and taper to a smaller size at the ends?
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson