[Nfb-krafters-korner] Accessibility of Joanne's advertisements

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 15:20:39 UTC 2011

Dixie, I'm not a screen reader user as of yet,  so can not help with the
navigation issues, however I too receive the email circulation, perhaps I
could help somehow. Converting the whole ad into a text format may be a
bigger job than I could handle, maybe having a list of items people are
looking for I could watch for and post to the list?
Could I be biting off more than I can chew? Maybe, but as long as I don't
have to translate the complete ad, I'd be wiling to help the group out in
this way as a way of giving back to the group.
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson