[Nfb-krafters-korner] Accessibility of Joanne's advertisements

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 9 15:53:27 UTC 2011

Wow!  Barb, that is a very generous offer.  I was hoping that it was just a
setting or an option in the email I had not found.  My first line of attack
will be to contact the publishers of the message and make sure that they are
using the proper web accessibility coding asking them to make their
publications 508 compliant.

 Dixie