[Nfb-krafters-korner] Personal copyrights

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 9 16:25:00 UTC 2011

I was just rereading through some of the messages on this whole topic, and
as you said digesting the information.  I can see that not everything that
needs to be said on this has been said.  We need to know for all to see that
the lessons, patterns, classes, words, creativity of each and every one of
us is our own and not in the ownership of the NFB.

Please board put this out here in writing for all of us to see once and for
all.  We need to hear that you agree and know that our work is protected.
Our work is our own and doesn't belong to anyone else than those of us who
created it.

We need to hear that the NFB  does in fact honor the personal copyrights of
each and every one of us.

 Dixie