[Nfb-krafters-korner] copyright discussion

Yvonne Alaniz yalaniz1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:40:18 UTC 2011

Hello,
     Obviously this discussion isn't being resolved at all.  I wanted to
stay to make friends and enjoy crafting but this group is more concerned
about their copyrights than anything else.  I understand that a person
wants to protect their materials but it is a volunteer position.  If
things aren't being resolved then quit teaching.  I don't have anything
else to say on the matter and will be leaving as soon as I finish this
message

Yvonne