[Nfb-krafters-korner] Some Thoughts

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 00:18:26 UTC 2011

Lucy:

I think you may be onto some very excellent solutions.  In just the same way
we acknowledge our rights when downloading materials through NLS we have to
click an "I agree" button same concept.  There could be a question or to to
check or uncheck for students to click & either agree or disagree when they
register.  Likewise, there would be things that would be click /unclicked to
agree or disagree with when instructors submit proposals.  In turn when an
instructor gets email confirmation of a class proposal that agreement either
to gift or not to gift materials/documentation and the understanding between
this division & the instructor could be put in the responding email.  This
solves future issues, but still we need to address issues that are yet
unresolved.

Eileen