[Nfb-krafters-korner] Great ThoughtsLucy

Gail Smith mail.gailsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:25:40 UTC 2011

Lucy, you have a simple solution that would solve the big black cloud that
is tearing this group apart.
The board or especially Joyce as the president should just come out and say
they will honor the copyright laws and not reproduce teachers materials or
recordings without the teachers permission.  The whole problem would be
solved and we could get back to enjoying our crafting with friends.
Gail