[Nfb-krafters-korner] quilt blocks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 19:59:44 UTC 2011

Quilt Shops have the heavy plastic dies that you can use to cut these block
 shapes out.  To do this with quilt fabric you use a rotory cutter.   You
can buy them in sets so when you put them together you have a square  block.
Most of them are standard example 12, 14, 16 inche blocks, etc

There is also a place in Canada that will take any quilt pattern and make
up the cutting shapes that you need for the pattern.  I do not know the
name or website I would have to look for it.

Keepsake Quilting in New Hampshire has all of this and they have a store
and mail order business.  I go up there in the Spring time once a  year.
There is a yarn shop that also is one of the main online places next  to
Keepsake.  There is also a stor on the other side of Keepsake that has  needle
point and I am not sure but I think crewel and embroidery.  My  friend went
over to it while I was in the yarn shop.