[Nfb-krafters-korner] box kits

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 22:34:41 UTC 2011

Terry P. has made up the plastic canvas kits and all you need to do is
purchase your yarn.  I think she even sold me the needle to do it.   She does
some design work with the tissue box and coasters.  So it is not  just a fill
in stitch like needle point.

We are working on having the class sometime the middle of March.  Not  set
as of yet as need to know how many days and what day of the week she is
thinking about.  So just hang in there.

In a message dated 1/10/2011 2:27:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,