[Nfb-krafters-korner] clay

marti blough marthav at samobile.net
Mon Jan 10 23:47:33 UTC 2011

Joyce,
hmmmm... just what I need - another project!  grin. In the nidst of
preparations for the upcoming trip to our winter home in New Mexico,
organizing beads and supplies to take with me, (  I am excited about
Laurie Porter's upcoming right-angle bead weaving class, beginning
later this month ),. For now, do I have time to read another book or
begin a new project? hmmm...I will have to think about that.  I will
say, from past experience, once you get your hands into polymer clay,
the creative juices start to flow!!
Marti