[Nfb-krafters-korner] clay

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Tue Jan 11 08:25:29 UTC 2011

Ok. I use all types of clay from polymer to crayola.  Mostly air dry, but I
did find some sculpy oven bake stuff.  I wasn't too impressed with the oven
bake clay though to be honest.
Anyhow, I've been sculpting for quite some time and have a few good ideas.
For those that want to preserve air dry clay, you can use an acrylic glaze,
I got that at Wal-Mart, or sculpy makes a glaze as well.
The sculpy comes in a jar and is a paint on clear finish, the acrylic finish
I use right now is spray on.
Warning, when they say "well ventilated area," they mean it!  Outside is
best.