[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded banner kits

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Jan 11 17:22:35 UTC 2011

Greg,
I found my kit and it is called a Beaded Banner Kit from The Beadery.  The Beadery has a web site www.thebeadery.com<http://www.thebeadery.com> so I took a look and I found several kits for different projects.  I do think some of them are patterns that could be done in latch hook and would not be too difficult for a reader to read the pattern for you.   I saw a heart kit that I thought was nice.  If I was making it on my own, I would use red instead of the purple/pink colors that they have in the kit, but otherwise I like that pattern.

There was a Halloween pattern that had the moon and the back of a black cat that was nice.  There were a couple of Christmas tree kits, a full snowman, an owl, fish, several American or flag kits.  I did not see the kit that I have but I got it several years ago.  I was able to click on the picture and see the pattern in good detail.

If I can help in any other way, let me know.

Thanks,
Cindy