[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded banner kits

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:41:33 UTC 2011

I'll sure take a look. The issue with things like this is that you have to
find a reader who wants to read something like this. Most I have access too
would claim to not have a clue as to what to do since it is interpreting a
picture. But, I'll check with one person I know.

Thanks for the info.

Greg