[Nfb-krafters-korner] VI/Blind and crafting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 18:00:36 UTC 2011

Greg and I am already talking about a washcloth class.  Stay  tuned...

In a message dated 1/10/2011 11:16:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tct71887 at gmail.com writes:

Greg,
I would totally be into a wash cloth class. I love doing  creative
things...but often need inspiration...smile! You can get a great  quanity
at
Sam's for a cheap price.
Theresa