[Nfb-krafters-korner] VI/Blind and crafting

Pam Drake pamdrake at drakelroy.com
Wed Jan 12 04:51:29 UTC 2011

These are not designed to be permanent; but on cruise ships the room
stewards often fold bath towels into animal shapes and place them on
the turned-down beds while guests are at dinner.  There are
demonstrations of the folding techniques aboard  ship toward the end
of the trip but I felt they would be too visual for me, so didn't
attend.  It would be fun to learn even if it's just to surprise
household guests.  <smile>

Pam