[Nfb-krafters-korner] Some Thoughts

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Wed Jan 12 00:45:54 UTC 2011

When I had the idea about selling the recordings in mind, I realized that
people in the classes might not want others to hear the questions, listen to
the chit chat and/or small talk that happens at the classes etc so they
would be edited  out along with the big gaps in the class when everyone is
working. ----- Original Message -----