[Nfb-krafters-korner] Some Thoughts

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Jan 12 01:02:35 UTC 2011

Please explain ... Does the belwo mean that although the NFB KKD has not yet
sold recordings, they are planning on doing so in future?

Still all questions being brushed right over and ignored.  I am still
waiting to hear solid straight forward answers on the questions and points
I've brought up.

Eileen