[Nfb-krafters-korner] To all teachers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 04:17:13 UTC 2011

To All the Teachers:

I am trying to find a time that we all can be at a meeting and accommodate
everyone's time and not interfere with the scheduled classes going on right
 now.  Hopefully I will have a better idea Wednesday and will notify the
teachers.  I would like every teacher that has taught or is teaching a  class
right now to try to attend this meeting.

I can't believe that any one of you would want me to make any decision like
 this without the input of all the teachers that have taught classes here
at  NFB          Krafters  Division.

I can not make any decision without hearing from the teachers.  I am  sorry
this has gone on as long as it has, if I had any idea this would happen I
would have been sure to not be without my computer.  I also had an asthma
flair up and have tapered down the steroids and breathing treatment today.

I will let all the teachers know tomorrow when the meeting will be.

Once I have heard from the teachers the board will make a decision.

Joyce Kane,  President
The National  Federation of the  Blind               Krafters Division